Will The Next President Actually Be Worse?

Jim jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM
Mon Mar 19 14:33:27 MDT 2007

For a long time Quinn has occasionally mentioned Larry Nichols.  He
often does his favorite Nichols quote in his voice.  Speaking of the
Clintons, Larry Nichols once said: "Quinn.  They're never going away."