Help! Help!! The Sky Is Falling! The Sky Is......

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Fri Nov 3 12:09:03 MST 2006

On Fri, 2006-10-27 at 12:00 -0700, Jim wrote:
> Carl Spitzer wrote:
> > Worst of all now they want toilet water reclaimed for human use.  proves
> > democrats are full of _-it and their low opinion of voters.
> >
> > CWSIV
>
> I don't have a problem with the concept.  After all this is what happens
> in nature.  The water evaporates, falls as rain somewhere else and is
> used again.

No I am talking about reclaimed water directly being put into the water
supply not just dumped in a reservoir to filter through the rock and
sand to clean it.

> Then there's the graffiti on the restroom wall in Memphis: Flush twice.
>   New Orleans needs the water.

They did and the hurricane was the Gulf of Mexico defending itself and
flushing back.  Guess the floaters will stink up their new homes with
grime and crime as they had their own homes.

> In reality, my concern would be the government agency in charge of
> overseeing the processing plant necessary to make this happen.  For all
> I know there might be a problem at the plant and the bureaucrats in
> charge would try to cover it up.

Yes by dumping untreated waste into the public water supply.  In truth
they should have decades ago pumped the treated water into some place in
the desert to allow nature to do the final filtration.  Some place sandy
or made so down to 100 feet to allow the water to enter the geology.
--