Woe Is Us!

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Fri Aug 5 05:59:06 MDT 2005

A shorter list might have been easier to take seriously.

>EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all
>health, education and welfare functions.

Rip Van Winkle just wake up?

>.....to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions.......

Can't have this.  Can we?

>· Force individuals suspected of harboring an "infectious
>disease" to undergo medical examinations.

Does this mean that AIDS will no longer be a Federally protected virus?
AIDS is a good example of how we can start out trying to protect "rights",
but wind up protecting a far greater wrong..

>SECTION 411 expands crimes that are punishable by death.....
>.......  increases penalties for terrorist financing...........
>.....sets up asset forfeiture provisions for anyone
>engaging in terrorist activities. ........

Something is wrong with this?

Tom