Food For Thought August 28, 2001

Tue Aug 28 16:16:27 MDT 2001

Bill,
        my understanding of security blackmail is the
ability of blackmailers to "build upon" Condit's initial action
and "rattle his cage" enough to do personal/political
damage in the overall Levy matter.

   To me the subject remains too "dicey" to let stand as a
possible security threat.

Ken Wyman
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: wbwhite
  To: RUSHTALK at hermes.csdco.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 12:34 PM
  Subject: Re: Food For Thought August 28, 2001

  If I heard correctly, Condit's lawyer told Russert that Condit is less susceptible to blackmail, now that  his deceptive sexual  deeds have been publicized.   Presumably the blackmailer's leverage (exposing embarrassing facts) has been taken away.
  Bill

  "Kenneth E. Wyman" wrote:

    COMMITTEE OF ONE
    Food For Thought         August 28, 2001

    THE DEMS OWE THE NATION AN EXPLANATION...whyare they not removing Gary Condit from the very security
    sensitive House Intelligence Committee. "This guy is
    made to order for blackmail," former CIA officer
    Duane "Dewey" Clarridge said Friday.