The Threat

Sun Aug 26 17:40:07 MDT 2001

"The American culture is journeying through muck and smut, looking for
lower ground, not of necessity but of depravity. Unless we change
course, and soon, our destination is either moral anarchy and social
chaos, or the surrender of all our freedoms to Big Brother in exchange
for his promise to protect us from ourselves." --Linda Bowles