REBUILD YEAH RIGHT

Sat Aug 11 15:39:10 MDT 2001

On Thu, 9 Aug 2001 05:42:28 -0700 "Stephen A. Frye"
<safrye at concentric.net> writes:
>Well, the latest news,
>
>The Bush administration is citing 3 army divisions, 5 navy battle
groups,
>and 16 air force squadrons for the chopping block.
>
>So much for his promise to rebuild the military.  I thought we dumped
the
>liar last November.  I guess we just replaced him with another one.  Ah
>well, I can only hope that someday an honest person will run for
>president.  Maybe that's too much to ask.

pERHAPS it is time for Dan Quayle.  At least he is a member of JBS.  Not
a politician just someone who would hold office like Reagan.

But in the mean time there is only one hope for Bush Jr and that is to
work for the removal of excess liberals in congress.  Yes that means
McCainiacs.

CWSIV