Texas Rangerettes Mired In 6 Game Losing Streak

Wed Aug 8 21:57:07 MDT 2001

Did anyone catch the results of the Texas Wheel Chair Retards as they
lost to the Detroit Tigers?  The Rancidettes gave up 13 runs in the top
of the 9th inning.  That has to be one of the biggest choke jobs in the
history of Major League Baseball.  I wonder if they can top that this
season?  I just wanted to let you know what that smell was that was
emanating from below the Red River.  The Rangers are going to change
their nickname to the Turds.  I think it fits them better.  They're just
one big log in the toilet bowl of life.  Do you get the feeling I'm a tad
bit ticked off with this team's efforts.