Illegals Bringing TB & Leprosy Across The Border?

Mon Aug 6 21:31:52 MDT 2001

On Mon, 6 Aug 2001 19:45:55 -0400 Dennis Putnam <dap1 at MINDSPRING.COM>
writes:

>At 07:22 AM 8/5/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>>What state are you in?
>
>GA
>
>>It may not be printed but it still may be in the information they
>keep on
>>you either in their records or encoded in the card.
>
>Obviously they have it in their records as I pay income taxes here.
>However, it is not on or encoded on the DL. GA used to use the SSN for
>the
>DLN but the legislature made it optional. I had mine changed about 3
>years ago. Now no one has it on their DL.

We may finally get that change here as it is encoded and identity theft
is big business as we supply the nation with most of its slave(wetback)
labor.  Ron Paul predicted this crap about 3 years ago and it has come to
pass.

CWSIV