Safety Standards For Mexican Trucks

Mon Aug 6 20:41:30 MDT 2001

what I understand is that the trucks only go about 20 miles in to a drop
off depot and then return with a load going south to the drop off depot
south of the boarder.

As I remember this is really a cover for getting those triples on our
roads.  Trouble with them is the third trailer can not be adequately
controlled or corrected when it starts to wave like a flag in wind.

CWSIV