Speaking of Ted Kennedy (WAS:) Bon voyage!

Charlie Darling csdarling at SNET.NET
Wed Aug 1 17:54:22 MDT 2001

At 06:36 PM 08/01/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>We at Carnival Cruise Lines didn't forget that a lot of entertainers had
>promised to leave the country if George W. Bush became
President....snip..! Ted Kennedy will
>act as lifeguard and supervise swimming instruction. Mr. Kennedy will also
>be teaching a course in emergency procedures. Your spiritual advisor and
>marriage counselor will be the Rev. Jesse Jackson....snip..!

Good One RoB!  If licencing and registering guns is such a great idea, like
licensing and registering cars, why ddoes Massachusatts keep renewing Teddy
Kennedy's ?  Or does Department of Public Safety just deny anyone a license
to RIDE with him?

Charlie