Religious Zealots Forcing Their Viewpoint on Society

Jim jnantz at INFICAD.COM
Wed Aug 1 09:23:39 MDT 2001

John you're right about the sexual activity in DC.  To paraphrase someone
whose name escapes me but Rush imitates very well - There's too much
fornicatin' going on out there.

I wonder how much foolin' around goes on among the churchgoing people who
oppose the Hooters.  After all weren't Jim Bakker and Jimmy Swaggart known
for telling us not to do what they were going to do as soon as their
broadcast was over?

--

KD7NNV