Racism in Schools?

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Tue Jan 12 11:32:22 MST 1999

--- Original Message ---
Doug Bergner <doug at NETWRX.NET> Wrote on
        Tue, 12 Jan 1999 10:41:06 PST
 ------------------
Jim Wrote:
>It was the great Barry Goldwater wo said we should just cut
loose the
Eastern seaboard
>and let it float off toward Europe.

> -Yah bab-E! everything east of Texas can go to H E double >
toothpicks! John, GET OUTTA THERE!!!!!!
> :)>
> doug-

       Arizona would be just the ticket......it's cold and snowy
here - worst yet, a snowstorm yesterday, during rushhour, slowed
I-79 traffic to a 28 mph crawl. When I got to the 79/70 junction,
some *FOOL* in a Reliant K car (yecch!) was broke down and holding
traffic to a 5 mph beep'n'creep for two miles!

        None of this to deal with in AZ, right Doug? Right, Jim??

;~)

John Q.

-----