President's Popularity

I Wanna Be Me Again encores at EARTHLINK.NET
Sat Jan 9 18:20:24 MST 1999

I posted that prediction when the rumor first began. Since Jill Ireland
hasn't spoken up all along, I predicted that there'd be no concern about his
being a deadbeat dad but that minority folks might be thrilled that he had
sex with an AfricanAmerican woman.

Sherry

--
          Sherry. aka Tapshoe
 When everyone else is walking out the door,