Bubba's Logic

PapaPaul febboy at IX.NETCOM.COM
Sat Feb 21 14:57:04 MST 1998

Superstars in Hollywood and the media keep
asking, "So what?",   Who cares?"

Okay, let's look at it from a PRACTICAL angle
and follow Bubba's train of logic:

1.  I am Bill Clinton
2.  I am widely regarded as a political genius
and an unsurpassed triangulator of public sentiment.
Now,being the genius that I am, I know:
3.  The chances of getting caught in my sexual
adventures are fairly high, since I am VERY
adventuresome (hehehe), and
4.  If I get caught, I will
    a.  Cause pain to my daughter
    b.  Cause pain to my wife
    c.  Cause pain to those around me
    d.  Bring further shame on the Presidency
    e.  Distract me in the execution of my duties
    f.  Possibly subject Americans to a summer of
        Congressional hearings on my shameful
        behavior
    g.  Possibly end up being fired by those who
         hired me.
5.  Now, knowing all of the above, and being the
    political genius of the Century, the Great
    Triangulator, I come to the following
    conclusion:

    To hell with all of the above.  MAN, I AM
    GONNA GO FOR JUST ONE MORE EPISODE OF
    UNRECIPROCATED ORAL SEX ON THIS BEAUTIFUL
    BLUE CARPET.

The guy is reckless and irresponsible.

Regards, PapaPaul