Canada, eh?

Jim Nantz jimnantz at NETWRX.NET
Mon Jan 20 10:08:49 MST 1997

At 10:28 AM 20-01-97 -0500, Will wrote:
>Helen--
>
>Just to clear up any further confusion about the great white north -- Take
>off, eh is the meaning of life according to the respected Canadian
>philosophers Bob and Doug McKenzie and is taken from their seminal work -
>SCTV.
>
>--Will

Take off you hoser. ;)
----

Jim Nantz - http://www.netwrx.net/jimnantz
Student at Glendale Community College - http://www.gc.maicopa.edu

"A candle may light your way in the darkness, but nuclear power means you
can have a cold beer while you watch the  Super Bowl."

I am Homer of Borg.  You will be assim- mmmmmmmmmmm Donut

America knows that Bill Clinton's promises have the life expectancy of a Big
Mac on Air Force One
- Susan Molinari