FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Tue Jan 30 09:08:41 MST 1996

"THE COMMITTEE OF ONE"
"One must fight, if only to have fought according to one's conscience"
   January 30, 1996                                   Vol.2  Issue 4

                             FOOD FOR THOUGHT

ADDING INSULT TO INJURY .... the Prez, that paradigm of prevarication,
says we the people should have as much character as his wife.

ON SECOND THOUGHT .... The people want a balanced budget until they
find that it might reduce their federal dole.

MAKE-UP, MAKE-UP!!! .... The clown who used to run onto movie sets
to hit the actor's face with make-up powder must be the same guy
who ran onto the "Dole Reply" set.

WHERE IS CNN ? ....  an Air Force officer just returned from
Bosnia is reporting that our planes are being continually hit by
small arms fire and a GI recently lost a foot to a land mine.

THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH .... Our GIs have been given a
"Why we should be in Bosnia" handout to read and voice to
reporters' questions.  In other words, don't say you think Clinton
is a "jerk" or some other choice GI idiom.

NUTTY IDEA -- VOODOO ECONOMICS ....  In labeling Forbes' Flat Tax as
a "nutty idea," Lamar Alexander better read George Bush's guide on
"how to eat political crow."

JACK KENNEDY MUST BE SMILING ..... as Republicans attack a fellow
Republican for being wealthy  and using it for political ends.

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH" ..... Said Bob Dole in the budget debate ....
Sounds like primary voters may be saying the same about his
message-less campaign.

Kenneth E. Wyman