Welfare State is Bankrupt!

Frank Peep fpeep at MICROSOFT.COM
Thu Jun 22 19:31:04 MDT 1995

I just turned 60, and I would welcome a one time check from the gummit
for just my contributions alone with or without interest. Let me go
down the road and handle my own life. At least if I loose it, its my
fault, no one elses.

I cannot abide these "senior" citizens who are beating the drum for the
continuation of all of these "benefits" when they are dooming their
grandkids to a lifetime expentancy of 82% tax rates. I will not sit by
and idly let them do that to my 4.3 grandkids. Better I wrap myself
around a pole in my car than see them under such oppressive tax
burdens. What can't my peers [60 plus years] see this?